We offer customizable pickleball lessons for players of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are picking up a paddle for the first time, strengthening your individualized strokes, working on game strategies, or preparing for competitive league play, the DFC staff are ready to help you meet your goals.
Please contact our Tennis Director Andrea Acker to schedule your private pickleball lesson.
Group Clinic Pathway
Pickleball 101 Workshops
- Come experience why Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in the US!
- No experience necessary.
- Will introduce rules of the game, scoring and fundamental techniques.
- Paddles provided if needed.
Pickleball Level 1 – Beginner / Advanced Beginner
- Has completed Pickleball 101 and/or has played some social pickleball.
- Knows basic rules and scoring.
- Wants to improve basic shots (serve, return, drive, volley, dink).
- Wants to start learning strategy and court positioning.
- USA Pickleball or DUPR ranking 2.0-3.0
Pickleball Level 2 – Intermediate
- Will focus on technique development to improve consistency with more variety of shots.
- Will explain effective strategies and court positioning so that you can compete more competitively in social and/or tournament play.
- Should already be able to: control forehand and backhand shots with some power, serve and return with some depth/control/placement, dink with consistency and placement, know when to use drop shot and be able to volley variety of shots at different speeds.
- USA Pickleball or DUPR ranking 3.0-3.5
Pickleball Level 3 – Advanced
- USA Pickleball or DUPR ranking 3.75+
- Has competed successfully in tournament play
- High level of consistency with a variety of shots, can serve/drive with power/accuracy, can place dinks and drop shots with precision and strategically, can block and redirect volleys
- Understands higher level court positioning and strategy and can use successfully in competitive match play, with limited unforced errors.