Updated Membership Card
The new Membership ID Card is now located at your fingertips on the Court Reserve App, which is available via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
The most tangible change to your membership experience is with the Membership ID Card. The classic "Duke University Faculty Club" Card with your picture, name, membership ID # and barcode will no longer work for checking in at the DFC. Please follow the steps below to access your new card:
- Once logged in to the Court Reserve App via your username and password, you will be able to access your new Membership ID Card in the top right hand corner of the app screen (the barcode symbol).
- That barcode button will pull up all family members in your membership.
- To check in, please click your name to bring up your unique Membership Card.
- The Membership Card will include a unique barcode that you will use to check-in via the kiosk at the front entrance.
- The Membership Card will also include your name and your membership account number.
- If you have any issues with accessing your Membership Card, please email Chris.