When the kids are out of school and you need a fun, safe place for them to go, bring them to the DFC Mini Camp!
From 8:30am to 5:30pm, the day will be filled with games, crafts, tennis programming, and other fun activities. Offered throughout the school year on student vacation days, these programs fill up quickly so get your registration in early.
Please contact Youth & Family Program Coordinator Joanna Bertram with any camp related questions.
- Mini-camps are open to DFC members and non members who are currently in kindergarten through 6th grade
- Camp runs from 8:30am-5:30pm
- Camp cost is $80 per day per child for members, $90 per day per child for non members
- Registration for Spring Break camp can be done daily or weekly
- The full week registration will reduce your price to $250 for DFC Members & $300 for non-members
*DFC Members and Non Members!
- March 27-31